Do You Have a Personal Real Estate Agent?
If you’re planning on buying a home, you may have already done some shopping around on your own. Perhaps you’ve checked out a few open houses or called the number on a For Sale sign to schedule a private viewing of that property.
Yes, you can do all of that on your own, if you have the time and expertise. However, statistics prove that you’ll be more successful in finding your dream home at the right price with your own personal real estate agent representing your best interests.
Working with The Matthews Team
Susan and Gary, know the local market well, and can help you find and buy your ideal home, quickly, and make the entire process go smoothly for you. During a viewing, Susan will give you the inside scoop on that property, so you know the full story. Susan will also point out desirable features, and potential “issues”, that you might otherwise miss.
When it comes time to make an offer, Susan will present and negotiate it on your behalf. If you don’t have your own real estate agent, you would have to deal directly with the seller’s agent, who is legally obliged to work in the seller’s best interests – not yours.
Bottom line: The Matthews Team is there for you, every step of the way. At least, that’s how we work with our clients.
How Susan and Gary Look Out for Your Best Interests
When buying a home, we take care of you by…
- Taking the time to understand your needs and goals, so you have a true partner in your home buying journey.
- Explaining everything clearly and answers your questions, so you’re never in the dark.
- Having expertise and a track record of success in the local market.
- Knowing how to find great properties in your price range.
- Alerting you to new listings, quickly, so you get the jump on those opportunities.
- Advising you on the best price to offer for the home you want.
- Preparing and presenting the offer, and skillfully negotiating such things as price, conditions, clauses, closing dates, etc. so you get the best deal.
- Saving you potentially thousands of dollars by ensuring you don’t overpay for the property you want.
- Recommending reputable mortgage representatives, home inspectors, movers and other professionals you may need.
Not every real estate agent offers all of these services. Our clients say that we do. They also tell us how much they appreciate our professionalism, expertise and accessibility.
To schedule an appointment with Susan, please call (604)854-0085 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If it’s more convenient for you, submit the form below and we’ll get back to you.
Susan & Gary